Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship HSC and SSC Application Form 2016. DBBL Scholarship for SSC and HSC Candidates – www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship. Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Circular, Application Form and Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Result found here. We have given the SSC and HSC DBBL Scholarship News in 2016. Dutch Bangla Bank Limited announces a circular for the 2016 passed students of Bangladesh Scholarship Program. All the merit students of Bangladesh are eligible under criteria to achieve DBBL Scholarship.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2016
The Dutch-Bangla Bank (DBBL) Scholarship SSC 2016 Students program:
Total duration time: Two years
Total amount: 2000/- (Monthly), Yearly Scholarship: 2500/- (For Books) and Yearly Scholarship: 1000/-(For Dress)
Dutch-Bangla Bank Scholarship Requirement:
● Application form is available all DBBL branch, form fill up and four copy passport size photograph, mark sheet with attested by 1st class graduated officer and school headmaster yearly income certificate.
● Without city corporation quota 90% scholarship and also 50% girls this program.
● Those who are selected for DBBL Scholarship SSC-2016 they must admitted HSC level.
How to Apply for Dutch Banlga Bank Ltd. SSC Scholarship Online – www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship
Application Submit Address:
Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation,
Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor),
195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2016
|Monthly Scholarship||For Book Buying (Annual)||For Dress (Annual)|
|BDT. 2500||BDT. 5000||BDT. 1000|
|Stage||Inter City Corporation||Out of City Corporation|
|HSC||4.80 (without 4th subject)||4.50 (without 4th subject)|
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2016 Conditions:
- Those students were passed HSC or similar exam in 2016 & got CGPA 80 (without 4th subject) in Inter City Corporation & 4.50 (without 4th subject) in Out of City Corporation are capable of applying here
- Those students got CGPA 4.50 (without 4th subject) in SSC or similar exam are able to apply,
- Those candidates are getting any scholarship (without Government scholarship) from any source are not capable of applying,
- Those candidates were passed HSC or similar exam from rural/backwards area educational institute; they are getting almost 90% scholarship & girls students are getting 50% of total scholarship,
- Some important documents will have to add with application, they are:-
- Candidate’s recent passport size colour photo with scan,
- Candidate’s parent’s recent passport size colour photo with scan,
- SSC or similar exam’s mark sheet with scan,
- HSC or similar exam’s mark sheet & testimonial with the scan.
How to Apply for Dutch Banlga Bank Ltd. HSC Scholarship Online – www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Circular & Form 2016