14th NTRCA Circular and Application Form 2017. NTRCA 14th Circular and Online Application Form available here. NTRCA Circular and Application Online Form 2017 via ntrca.gov.bd. Non Government Teachers Registration and Certification Authority has recently published the 14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Circular. 14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Circular 2017 demonstrates that the proceeding of Preliminary exam will start on 6 May, 2016 where the written test time allocation is to start on 12 August. A complete information of 14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Application Process, 14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Seat Plan and Admit Card and all other needed updates have been provided here. Go through to find your relevant information.
14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Circular 2017
mportant Time Line for 14th NTRCA Exam Circular:
● Online Application form Submission Starting Date: 6th March
● Online Application form Submission Ending Date: 3rd April up to 6pm
● Last Date for Exam Fees Submission: 6th April 2016
● School MCQ Exam Date & Time: 06 May 2016. 10:00 am to 11:00 am
● School Written Exam Date & Time: 12 August 2016. 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
● College MCQ Exam Date & Time: 07 May 2016. 10:00 am to 11:00 am
● College Written Exam Date & Time: 13 August 2016. 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
● Hard copy of printed application form for school level will be sent in- Yellow Colored Envelop
● Hard copy of printed application form for college level will be sent in- Khaki Colored Envelop
● Hard copy of printed application form for School Level-2, Assistant Teacher (computer), Lecturer (computer science & computer operation) will be sent in- White Colored Envelop
Date of Preliminary Test: 6 and 7 May, 2016
Time Schedule for Preliminary Test: 10 am to 11 am
Written Test Date: 12 and 13 August 2016Time Fixture for Written Test: 9 am to 12 pm on these days
14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Circular, Application Form It is noted that Preliminary Test and Written Test are completely different exams. Short listed candidates from Preliminary test will give the opportunity to seat for the written test.
14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Exam Seat Plan and Admit Card
The Preliminary Test of 14th NTRCA will take place in 400 institutions across the country including educational institutions run under the supervision of National Universities of 20 districts in Bangladesh. The Written exam will be arranged in 50 different places. 14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Seat Plan will be made according to these. The candidates applying for it will have to collect the 14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Admit Card as the procedure of issuing it will be started very soon. To find the 14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Admit Card you can visit the following link…
14th NTRCA Teachers Registration Online Application Procedure. 14th NTRCA Online Application Form can also be found via online. As NTRCA is the authorized organization to monitor and run the program hence, 14th NTRCA online application process will also be started under the guidance of NTRCA. Therefore, 14th NTRCA Online Application Form and a complete guideline of 14th NTRCA Online Application process will be found in the official website of NTRCA. The website link has been given below for our viewers http://www.ntrca.gov.bd/.